Full-Service Property Management for Property Owners & Investors
Experience the Blue Olive Properties Difference and discover professional property management in the Denver Metro area. We manage single family homes, townhouses, condos, and smaller multi-family buildings throughout Denver, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Lone Tree, Aurora, Centennial, Parker and Castle Rock.
Enjoy Life Again… You Need Professional Property Management
We are dedicated to property management and operate with integrity. We focus on you and ensure open communication. We invest in systems and practices that allow us to manage your properties professionally and ethically. We take the stress out of owning rentals.
- We obtain maximum value for your properties, based on condition, location and amenities.
- We conduct a comprehensive market survey to properly set rental rates in any neighborhood and all markets. We consult with you, to set rates properly and lease properties quickly.
- We are experts at selecting quality tenants. We conduct careful screening of all potential tenants.
- We use professional lease documents, which are updated regularly and reviewed by our attorney. We ensure you and your property are fully protected.
- We offer many rent payment options to tenants, including online payments through our mobile enhanced website, our tenant portal, and ACH transfers. We also still take good old fashioned checks. These convenient methods ensure timely rent payments.
- We can handle an eviction if necessary, both quickly and inexpensively. We know the legal steps required to ensure a proper eviction. We work with Tschetter Sulzer, one of the best eviction law firms in the Denver area.
- We use state-of-the-art accounting systems and all financial data is reconciled by our CPAs, Glisson & Associates, to ensure accuracy and safety of owner funds.
- We deposit owner rental proceeds directly no later than the 10theach month.
- We post detailed monthly and yearly statements, plus copies of any invoices paid.
- We can pay all property expenses on your behalf, including HOAs and property taxes, ensuring accuracy and compliance, while keeping property data organized for tax purposes.
- We feature a comprehensive Inspection Program. A trained home inspector checks your property twice per year to protect your investment and the health and safety of tenants. We ensure adherence to the lease, and ensure maintenance is reported and completed.
- Our maintenance program is efficient and cost-effective. We can handle any repair issues, and we pass our volume savings on to you. We respond quickly to maintenance calls, keeping tenants happy and your property in top shape.
- If your property ever needs updating, we can help. We work with experienced contractors on all kinds of projects and services. Our vendors offer competitive pricing on work and materials, including paint, carpet, tile, wood flooring, counter tops, cabinets, plumbing and electrical fixtures, windows, blinds, doors, furnaces, air conditioners and appliances.
- We are members of NARPM, The National Association of Residential Property Managers. NARPM promotes business ethics and professionalism. Members subscribe to a Code of Ethics. NARPM also provides training and certification for property managers.
- Broker-Owner Kevin Mackessy is a certified Residential Management Professional through NARPM.
- Our team regularly attends training on property management and real estate topics, including annual Fair Housing classes hosted by our attorneys.
- We share our expertise by teaching classes and presenting seminars on a wide range of property management and real estate investing subject areas.
We Look Forward to Serving You
We have provided our services to many satisfied owners and investors over the years. We will gladly supply references. We are a referral-based business that relies on excellent customer service to keep our owners and tenants happy.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve your property management needs and look forward to speaking with you soon.