Dedicated. Qualified. Local.
Blue Olive Properties manages single-family homes, townhouses, condos, duplexes, and small multi-family buildings throughout the Metro Denver area, specializing in Highlands Ranch, Aurora, Centennial, Littleton, Parker, Castle Rock and Denver.
Essential Factors that make us the Clear Choice for Property Management:
- We obtain maximum rental value for your property. We lease properties quickly when priced right. We conduct a comprehensive market survey to properly set rental pricing in any market, factoring in items such as the size, condition, age, location and special features of your home and community.
- We employ web-based state-of-the-art accounting and management systems through Propertyware. Our CPA, Glisson & Associates, monitors all financial data to ensure accuracy. We provide direct deposit of rental proceeds to owners, with emailed statements. Your proceeds reach you within days early each month. We also offer online rent payment options to tenants.
- We are experts at selecting quality tenants. We conduct six levels of screening on potential tenants: credit check, work and salary verification, rental history, public records (bankruptcy, foreclosure, collection, liens), skip trace (skipped out on lease), and state/national criminal background checks.
- We feature a comprehensive Bi-Annual Inspection Program. Once a year, a trained home inspector thoroughly checks your property to protect your investment and ensure that proper maintenance is conducted to prevent future issues. Also, every six months, one of our property managers walks your property to ensure tenants are taking care of the property and adhering to the lease. During the summer months, we do occasional drive-by checks to ensure all landscaping is properly maintained and watered.
Your property with professional property management by BOP!
- Our maintenance program is efficient and cost-effective. We can handle any repair issues, and we pass our volume savings on to you. We respond quickly to maintenance calls, keeping tenants happy and your property in top shape.
- We run a wide-reaching online advertising campaign to expose your property to thousands of potential renters. We place ads on Zillow, Trulia and other rental sites.
- We are dedicated to the property management business. We operate with integrity and we are real estate investors ourselves. We invest in training, systems and practices that allow us to manage your properties professionally and ethically.
- We are members of NARPM, The National Association of Residential Property Managers. NARPM promotes a high standard of business ethics, professionalism and fair housing practices. Members subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Professionalism for property managers. NARPM also provides training for property managers.
- We use a professional lease and other documents reviewed by our attorney. We update regularly to ensure you and your property are fully protected.
- We can handle an eviction if necessary, both quickly and inexpensively. We know the legal steps required to ensure a proper eviction. We work with Tschetter, Hamrick, Sulzer, one of the best landlord-tenant law firms in the Denver area.
- Our full-service website is integrated with Propertyware, and features maintenance and payment links, rental property search, online application, information and portals for owners, investors, tenants, and links to our property management and investing blogs.
- Should your property ever need updating, we have access to discount pricing on carpet, tile, wood flooring, countertops, cabinets, plumbing and electrical fixtures, windows, doors, furnaces, air conditioners and appliances. We work with experienced contractors who give discounts on all types of services. We can handle anything from simple updates to complete property remodels.
- We have provided our services to many satisfied investors over the years, so let us know if you want references. We are a referral-based business that relies on excellent customer service to keep our owners and tenants happy, which in turn keeps them sending their friends and business associates to us. Thanks for the opportunity to serve your property management needs.
We can handle any repair issues, and we pass our volume savings on to you. We respond quickly to maintenance calls, keeping tenants happy and your property in top shape.
We have been in business over ten years, operating with integrity, focused on property management, and working locally with investors and property owners. We are real estate investors ourselves. We are dedicated to the property management business. We invest in training, systems and practices that allow us to manage your property professionally and ethically.
We are members of NARPM, The National Association of Residential Property Managers. NARPM promotes a high standard of business ethics, professionalism and fair housing practices. Members subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Professionalism for property managers. NARPM also provides training and certification for property managers.