Dedicated. Qualified. Local.
Blue Olive Properties manages single-family homes, townhouses, condos, and duplexes throughout the Metro Denver area, specializing in Highlands Ranch, Aurora, Centennial, Littleton, Parker, Castle Rock and Denver.
Essential Factors that make us the Clear Choice for Property Management:
- We obtain maximum rental value for your property. We lease properties quickly when priced right. We conduct a comprehensive market survey to properly set rental pricing in any market, factoring in items such as the size, condition, age, location
and special features of your home and community.
- We use cloud-based state-of-the-art accounting and management systems. Our CPA, Glisson & Associates, monitors all financial data to ensure accuracy. We
provide direct deposit of proceeds to owners. Your proceeds reach you early each month. We also offer online rent payment options to tenants.
- We are experts at selecting quality tenants. We conduct a credit check, work and salary verification, rental history, and criminal background check. We also look at social media and public records (bankruptcy, foreclosure, collection, liens).
- We feature a comprehensive Bi-Annual Inspection Program. Once a year, a trained home inspector thoroughly checks your property to protect your investment and ensure that proper maintenance is conducted. Every six months, one of our property
managers walks your property to ensure tenants are taking care of the property and adhering to the lease. During the summer months, we do occasional drive-by checks to ensure landscaping is properly maintained.
Your property with professional property management by BOP!
- Our maintenance program is efficient and cost-effective. We can handle any repair issues, and we pass our volume savings on to you. We respond quickly to maintenance calls, keeping tenants happy and your property in top shape.
- We run a wide-reaching online advertising campaign to expose your property to thousands of potential renters.
- We are dedicated to the property management business. We operate with integrity and we invest in training, systems and practices that allow us to manage your properties professionally and ethically.
- We are members of NARPM, The National Association of Residential Property Managers. NARPM promotes a high standard of business ethics, professionalism and
fair housing practices. Members subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Professionalism.
- We use a professional lease and other documents reviewed by our attorney. We update regularly to ensure you and your property are fully protected.
- We can handle an eviction if necessary, both quickly and inexpensively. We know the legal steps required to ensure a proper eviction. We work with Tschetter-Sulzer,
one of the best landlord-tenant law firms in the Denver area.
- Should your property ever need updating, we have access to carpet, tile, wood flooring, countertops, cabinets, plumbing and electrical fixtures, windows, doors, furnaces, air conditioners and appliances. We work with experienced contractors
who can handle anything from simple updates to complete property remodels.
- We have provided our services to many satisfied investors, so let us know if you want references. We are a referral-based business that relies on excellent customer service to keep our owners and tenants happy. Thanks for the opportunity to
serve your property management needs.