** AVAILABLE NOW** *
TOP FLOOR UNIT OF TRIPLEX!!
2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in the Berkeley neighborhood of Denver * Walking distance to Berkeley Lake Park and rec center, dog park, basketball and tennis courts, Denver Public Library and of course Berkeley Lake. Blocks away from Lakeside Amusement Park. Convenient Sheridan Boulevard and bars including Crow Bar, Call to Arms Brewery, De Steeg Brewery and a variety of restaurants.
* Enters into living room with a ceiling fan and a large window with a view of the park
* Wood floors in kitchen, carpet throughout the rest of the unit
* All white appliances contrast nicely to the gray cabinets with an open kitchen layout including dishwasher
* All white full bathroom with subway tile shower and backsplash
* Rounded doorways make for a smooth flow through the house
* Stacked Washer and Dryer included * Central air conditioning
* Off-street parking
* Trash is included in the rent.
Tenants pay for all other utilities.
* Water is billed as a monthly flat fee.
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Square Footage: 730
Type of Property: Duplex
Pet Friendly? Small Dogs Allowed
- Off-street parking
- Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Living room
Year Built: 1957
Parking: 2 car garage
Lease Duration: 1 Year
$600 non-refundable pet fee for ONE small to medium dog ONLY. No large, loud or aggressive breeds. No puppies. NO CATS, BIRDS OR FISH.
* Information in advertising deemed reliable but not guaranteed.